Diary - Index||
Below is a collection of recipes that I've picked up during my travels throughout India. They're in no
particular order, just as I found them along the way... I plan to collect recipes from around the world so
you can also check out the pages from the other countries.
The basic range of spices used in many of the dishes is shown below.
Clockwise, from the top,
- Cumin seeds are in the small bottle
- Crushed coriander and cumin
- Parsley is in the other small bottle
- Two bowls of Chilli powder
- Mustard seeds
- and there are 'Cokum' seeds (mango-steen) in the middle